Click here to view the full article on all the Love Muffins: Basic Muffins, Stud Muffins, Triple Chocolate Caramel Brulee Muffins, Blood Orange Cranberry Walnut Muffins, GLUTEN FREE Superfood Muffins, GLUTEN FREE Double Chocolate Banana Almond Muffins, and GLUTEN FREE Lemon Blueberry Basil Muffins.
Gluten Free Superfood Muffins
- 4 Cups Prepared gluten free muffin batter. We suggest [url undefined]Pamela’s Baking & Pancake Mix[/url] or [url undefined]King Arthur Flour Gluten Free Muffin Mix[/url]
- 2 Tbsp. Hulled hemp seeds
- 2 tsp. Flax seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Goji berries
- 2 Tbsp. Unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp. Sunflower seeds
- ¼ Cup Agave nectar
- 1 Cup Frozen boysenberries, blackberries or blueberries
- Fold ingredients into prepared gluten free muffin batter.
- Spoon into paper lined muffin tins.
- Top with additional seeds, coconut and berries if desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.