Traditionally prepared beets may not interest you, but these beet chips may do the trick in more ways than one.Print Pin Add to Collection Go to Collections
- 2 lbs large beets about 4, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp light olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place beets in a single layer on foil-lined cookie sheets.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse sea salt.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, then turn beets over and bake another 20 minutes or until crisp.
- Transfer to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill and serve.
For a fun play off of the classic soup, borscht, serve them with seasoned sour cream or greek yogurt.