Here is one last taste of summer! We went to the Maule’s family farm, Hawkeye Farms, where they take care of chickens, pigs, goats and last but not least… BEES! Take a look at all the fun we had making this Honey Peach Mint Lemonade. Plus have fun with your own last lemonade stand for the summer. Use these amazing free printables designed by the talented Jesse Maule himself. He designed the graphics for the sticker labels, banner and a poster for you!
Honey Bee Family Farm's Lemonade Stand + Recipe
- 3 medium peaches peeled and sliced, pit removed
- 6 cups water
- 1 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice about 5-6 lemons
- zest of 4 lemons
- 10-15 mint leaves
- 4 cups ice
- thinly sliced lemons and peaches for garnish
- Muddle mint, lemons and peaches.
- Combine all ingredients together. Stir.
- Garnish with thinly sliced lemons and peaches.