Check out the full post on fire roasted sweet corn here!
Sweet Blue Butter
This sweet and savory butter gets much of it's flavor from a local spiced chutney. It goes well on almost anything, but it shines on corn or cornbread.
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 lb Unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup Sa Braai Mild Chutney sold in Milwaukee grocery stores
- 1/4 cup Roth Moody Blue Cheese crumbled
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh herbs such as chives parsley, and thyme
- 2 tbsp mild banana peppers finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Beat on medium speed with a hand mixer until creamy and well blended. Use on fire roasted corn recipe , or refrigerate until needed.
You can substitute mango chutney for the Sa Braai chutney if desired.