Click here to view the full Gone Ice Fishin' article. See us Wisconsinites freeze in the cold catching our feast for the day! Wisconsin's best homemade fish fry recipes include: Pistachio crusted panfish, gluten free sautéed panfish with a rum butter pan sauce, broccoli slaw, potato pancakes, and tartar Sauce.
Tartar Sauce Recipe
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Capers, drained and rinsed
- ¼ Cup Pickle relish, drained
- ½ tsp. Cajun seasoning
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with fried fish.
- If a thicker sauce is desired, add ¼ cup of greek yogurt.