Click here to view the full Gone Ice Fishin' article. See us Wisconsinites freeze in the cold catching our feast for the day! Wisconsin's best homemade fish fry recipes include: Pistachio crusted panfish, gluten free sautéed panfish with a rum butter pan sauce, broccoli slaw, potato pancakes, and tartar Sauce.
- 1 Bag(12 ozs.) Broccoli slaw blend (may substitute cabbage blend)
- ½ Cup Prepared tartar sauce ([url href=”https://www.littlerustedladle.com/tartar-sauce-2/” title=”Tartar Sauce”]see recipe[/url])
- 1 tsp. White vinegar, optional
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- For added flavor, you may add fresh herbs such as dill, parsley, tarragon or chives.