Click here to view the full Cranberry Harvest post! Get a glimpse at Jena's hardworking family through the day of a central Wisconsin autumn cranberry harvest. Get all the amazing fall recipes including: Popovers with Cranberry Butter & Cranberry Sauce, Grandma Raab’s Cranberry Sauce, Blue Cheese and Cranberry Mascarpone Spread, and the Ultimate Thanksgiving Sandwich.
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Cups Fresh Wisconsin cranberries
- Mix sugar and water in a medium saucepan.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Bring to a boil, add cranberries.
- Return to a boil, reduce heat.
- Boil gently 10 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature and refrigerate or freeze.